Pictures from Japan...well Second Life Japan


So once again I ask the question some may not want to hear.... "Who out there uses Second Life?" I won't go into what second life is as I have already discussed that in my previous SL post found HERE

Second Life is an online 3D interactive virtual reality program in which everything you see is almost entirely built and influenced by the people who use it. 'In world', you use a highly-customizable avatar to explore the thousands of places to visit, build and interact with the world and other users.

I have recently gotten back into using it and they have made some serious graphics updates. So here are a few pictures of Japan influenced places you can find using second life.

















If you are interested in Second Life, please feel free to visit the official website HERE It's free to join! :-D

じゃまたね〜



0 comments:

Post a Comment