MV SUPER JUNIOR(슈주) - SORRY,SORRY Review


Now I'm not a HUGE fan of boy and girl groups. Doesn't matter which country you are from.. I just don't get down with most anymore. (I did have teenie bopper days though where I was into the Backstreet boys.. wait ok forget I said that) Anyway I thought I would share a video with you of a song I recently was intorduced to by the korean group Super Junior . The song is called Sorry Sorry Sorry, and it's quite catchy Have a look...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so it's not so much of a review as it's mainly my commentary of the video. While you read I have points where you should stop and look, to get my point. Overall I loved the song so I was interested to see the video, and it was interesting.

Soo where to begin.. well, there are so many guys! Touring must be expensive..

1.) pause at 0:24..."ok there's, 1-2-3, 11 of them....
2.) 0:36 menh....
3.)0:38 bottom 3 in looks, the one to the far right is a girl and u cant tell me different...

4.) I LOVE them bringin back the Michael Jackson move at 0:45...
5.) 0:58 they should be kicked out...
6.) 1:04 middle dude I flinched when he tried to touch himself...
7.) 1:09 Rachel Maddow's galore...
8.) 1:22 MJ's song.."Shaare that beat and we can ride the boogey,"

Alright no more commenting. Rehearsals must be crazy though I must say
...but overall its a cool video.

OH must not forget, 2:27 to 2:29 LOVE all of them doing it together. Sounds like they're saying naked naked naked!

This song has me singing along with the chorus even though I don't know what they are saying AT ALL! Oh gotta love my K-POP

0 comments:

Post a Comment