Actor Hiro Mizushima, and Singer Ayaka tell reporters that they have been married since February!!!

I happened to see a news special on Keyhole TV. I think it was Fuji TV , but it was a news cast with J-Drama actor Hiro Mizushima and singer Singer Ayaka. The two held a press conference announcing that they recently got married. In addition, Ayaka revealed that she will be putting her music career on hold.

Mizushima told the press,

She is indispensable to me. I thought, if I let go of her, I'll regret it my entire life." Ayaka commented, "My first impression of him was that he had really powerful eyes, and he could completely see through me. Right now, he is someone I respect from the bottom of my heart.


The two first met three years ago, started seriously dating in August and decided to register their marriage on February 22. They are too cute together!

Later in the press conference Ayaka stated that she became ill with Graves' disease, an autoimmune disorder. She reported that her symptoms have been increasing,so as a result, Ayaka will continue with her music until the end of this year. After that, she will take a break to receive further treatment.


Now for those of you who don't know who Hiro Mizushima..
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? nono.. I joke, but let me tell you I've been seeing him in quite a few dramas and never once looked him up online.. even though I do have a fangirl crush on him. Some of the more popular Drama he has been in are

MR. BRAIN as Hayashida Toranosuke (TBS, 2009)
Mei-chan no Shitsuji as Shibata Rihito (Fuji TV, 2009)
Hanazakari no Kimitachi e SP as Nanba Minami (Fuji TV, 2008)
Room of King as Mori Jiro (Fuji TV, 2008)
Zettai Kareshi as Asamoto Soshi (Fuji TV, 2008)

Im currently watching Mei-chan no Shitsuji
and I LOVE IT! Hiro looks good and he could be my butler any day mmmhumm!!!














Ayaka is a pop singer with an amazing voice.
She was done work for the psp game Final Fantasy VII:CC lending her vocals for the ending song titled "Why"

She also sang the theme song for the Drama Zettai Kareshi which her now husband was casted.


Well congrats to them both on their marriage! And GOODLUCK AYAKA.. at least she had Hiro to be by her side! Love is great!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayaka is super talented. I love her music.
http://japansugoi.com/wordpress/ayaka-the-new-utada-hikaru/

Post a Comment