UPDATES

Well March has been a very VERY busy month for me, I'm in the process of doing severial Job interviews, finishing up some freelance projects as well as celebrating my 24th birthday!!! Oh not to mention starting this blog. ^_^

This past weekend was my birthday weekend (March 22nd) To celebrate I had a friend come from Philly PA and we drove to my old College where we attended an International dinner. This annual event is the biggest selling event on campus that the World Student Organization puts on. I love it because I can try so many different foods from around the world! The international students help cook the food so you know it's got to be good!

Anyway it's all over and done with and I will be sure to post pictures of this wonderful event. Now I am back in NYC doing job interviews and trying to eat as much Japanese food as I can. I wen to one place last night in the St. Marks area(Known as a little Japanese town for all the Japanese restaurants) and had some really good Donburi.. Unagidon!!!!

Had some drinks after then came home to relax and plan for the next day. If you remember I had made a post about an Anime/Manga event going on in NYC and well THAT'S MY NEXT STOP!!!

The event is called


KRAZY!
The Delirious World of Anime + Manga + Video Games


It is described as :


The exhibition, organized by the Vancouver Art Gallery, will be presented in an environment designed by cutting-edge architectural practice Atelier Bow-Wow, featuring life-size blowups of popular figures from the worlds of anime and manga within an intriguing sequence of spaces that evoke Tokyo’s clamorous cityscape.



I am very excited and will be taking pictures for he site so you guys can take a look . Anyone in the States like me and Live in the NYC area really should attend. The Japan Society of NYC really does a great job and has a lot of neat Japan related events to go and take part in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment